Coming this summer, we will be offering some various ConnectU classes, from the “Rooted” discipleship Bible study, church security, Apologetics and creation, to suicide prevention. Sign up sheets will be at the welcome Kiosk, or for more information or to show interest in one of these topics, fill out the form below.
1. It’s not about us. It’s all about Jesus!
2. We are a multi-generational church
3. We are a multi-ethnic church
4. We believe kids matter to God and OUGHT to matter to the church.
5. We believe teenagers are not the church of tomorrow, but are the church of today.
6. We build marriages and families. A lot of factors are working to tear down the family - we build up marriages and families.
7. We believe church should be enjoyable and not just tolerable. We have fun!
8. We believe Truth still matters!
We believe practical, relevant teaching is the catalyst for transforming individual lives; Scripture is inspired by God, completely accurate and our authority.
9. We believe Grace still matters! It’s never too late to become the person God created you to be.
10. We will be known for what we’re for - not what we’re against.
There are already enough negative people in the world… We are FOR Unleashing COMPASSION
Nobody is perfect … Everyone is welcome … Anything is possible!
Every weekend is an opportunity to experience Connect Church and encounter God's Love. Music, laughter, learning, and connection all happen in a real life changing way. There are two services to choose from and children's programs are provided.
Connect Church's life-force is in the form of small groups. There are many throughout the area that meet at various days and times all throughout the week. No matter who you are, where you are, or what you're going / been through, there is a place for you to get plugged in!
Every week Connect Church hosts regular meetings specifically designed for children and youth to create a great atmosphere for them to grow and learn.
WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
The worship experience is led by the people of Connect Church. We are always looking for people like you to get involved; singers, musicians, audio, lighting, and video tech are all welcomed
Greeters, Connection Team, youth, children, nursery, outreach, building, cleaning, etc... there are numerous ways to get in and get busy. Find your place!
Giving of time and talent is one way to serve God, while giving of our resources is an act of worship as well. Whether goods or monetary, all donations are welcomed and truly appreciated.