Can I really know God?
What does the Bible say about this? Considering that the Bible is His word, could you say to better know God is to know how He cares for us? Can knowing His word help us better know him? Join us over the next eight weeks, lets look to his word to better understand the great “I AM”.
March 3rd - Knowing God
March 10 - Knowing God’s Satisfaction
March 17th -Knowing God’s Guidance
March 24th - Knowing God’s Care
March 31st - Knowing God’s Provision
April 7th - Knowing God’s Power
April 14th - Knowing God’s Way
April 21st - Knowing God’s Possibilities (Easter)
1. It’s not about us. It’s all about Jesus!
2. We are a multigenerational church
3. We are a multiethnic church
4. We believe kids matter to God and OUGHT to matter to the church.
5. We believe teenagers are not the church of tomorrow, but are the church of today.
6. We build marriages and families. A lot of factors are working to tear down the family - we build up marriages and families.
7. We believe church should be enjoyable and not just tolerable. We have fun!
8. We believe Truth still matters!
We believe practical, relevant teaching is the catalyst for transforming individual lives; Scripture is inspired by God, completely accurate and our authority.
9. We believe Grace still matters! It’s never too late to become the person God created you to be.
10. We will be known for what we’re for - not what we’re against.
There are already enough negative people in the world… We are FOR Unleashing COMPASSION
Nobody is perfect … Everyone is welcome … Anything is possible!
Every weekend is an opportunity to experience Connect Church and encounter God's Love. Music, laughter, learning, and connection all happen in a real life changing way. There are two services to choose from and children's programs are provided.
Connect Church's life-force is in the form of small groups. There are many throughout the area that meet at various days and times all throughout the week. No matter who you are, where you are, or what you're going / been through, there is a place for you to get plugged in!
Every week Connect Church hosts regular meetings specifically designed for children and youth to create a great atmosphere for them to grow and learn.
WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
The worship experience is led by the people of Connect Church. We are always looking for people like you to get involved; singers, musicians, audio, lighting, and video tech are all welcomed
Greeters, Connection Team, youth, children, nursery, outreach, building, cleaning, etc... there are numerous ways to get in and get busy. Find your place!
Giving of time and talent is one way to serve God, while giving of our resources is an act of worship as well. Whether goods or monetary, all donations are welcomed and truly appreciated.